söndag 9 maj 2010

Frågor och Svar om London

Jag hittade denna genom Facebook och även om den är väldigt rolig så innehåller den även en nypa sanning och kanske mer.

1. Is it ok to talk to strangers in London?
A: No (unless you want to know what time it is or ask for directions, but ALWAYS try to find out by yourself first!)

2. Where do I go if I want to meet new people of the opposite sex in London?
A: Online. -

3. Does everyone read on the Tube?
A: No, but everyone pretends to read, and so should you for the well-being of your fellow passengers.

4. How many people can you fit in a tube carriage?
A: No limit has been reached yet.

5. What’s the best pedestrian strategy crossing the street at a light?
A: Nevermind whether it's red or green, simply follow the crowd and pray.

6. How do I know which travel card I should purchase if I’m new in the city?
A: You don’t.

7. What language is spoken in London?
A: Pretty much every language but English.

8. How do I get a job in London?
A: You make friends who work in recruitment.

9. How do I make new friends in London?
A: No one knows. It hasn’t been done so far.

10. How do I know when I’ve become a real Londoner?
A: When you haven’t been to Oxford Street in over a year.

11. How do I know where it’s legal to park my car?
A: This knowledge can be learned only through Pavlovian conditioning. If you get a ticket, then you’re parked in the wrong place. Trial and error. Eventually you’ll learn.

12. Is it legal to drink alcoholic beverages in London parks?
A: Yes, as long as you’re white and have a somewhat recent haircut.

13. How do I greet my female friends in London?
A: You put your cheek against theirs, and kiss in the air. Then you switch cheek and repeat the procedure.

14. Where can I get the finest fish and chips?
A: In Bristol.

15. Are there any nice parks in London where my girl and I can have a cozy picnic?
A: Yes, as long as you don’t mind constantly being bothered by transients and huge disease-spreading birds.

16. Why are there no trash bins in London?
A: To keep riff raff employed with street sweeping.

17. Where can I get the best hamburgers in London?
A: McDonalds.

18. Is prostitution legal in London?
A: Yes, as long as you pay in drinks and the transaction takes place in a nightclub.

19. What do I need in order to apply for a job in London?
A: An EU citizenship and a bank account.

20. What do I need in order to open a bank account in London?
A: An EU citizenship and a job.

21. What pisses a Londoner off more than anything?
A: Having to wait a whole three (3) minutes for a train.

22. How can you tell that someone’s not from London?
A: He or she acknowledges homeless people.

23. What do you say if you accidently bump into someone on the street in London?
A: …

24. Is it legal to bring alcoholic beverages, which have been purchased in a pub, out on the street?
A: No, unless you’re going out for a fag, then it’s totally legal.

25. Is London the greatest city in the world?
A: Hell yeah!!! :thumbs: